New York City
This position is responsible for coordinating across Sales, Distribution and Ad Operations to ensure campaigns are well executed and managed to meet their full potential as well as meet client ROI goals.
- Understand products to assist agencies and advertisers to successfully achieve their marketing goals and a ROI.
- Serve as single point-of-contact for agency and advertiser clients seeking to distribute online ad campaigns via premium display, social, mobile, video and email.
- Mine internal and external data sources for insights that lead to actions that improve campaign performance while working with campaign managers across all distribution channels to evaluate achievement of client delivery and performance goals.
- Regularly communicate with sales to alert of potential delivery/performance issues, and to identify potential growth opportunities.
- Proactively create strategic recommendations and recommend delivery solutions to help grow business and revenue for each client.
- Work with Campaign Management teams to troubleshoot under delivering and/or under-performing campaigns.
- Provide strategic advice and interaction, responsive service, ROI metrics and timely reporting to clients.
- Use internal and third party data sources and collaborate with sales and distribution to develop creative and overall strategy and responses to RFP proposals.
- Consolidate post campaign data/analysis to create strategic reports that provide clients with campaign insights and lead to greater strategic and consultative relationships with clients.
- Obtain metrics from third party ad servers and clients to reconcile delivery and billing.
- Provide superior customer service using creativity, responsiveness, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Share expertise and advise clients on new campaign ideas to generate continued results. Gather competitive intelligence.
- Participate in industry and vertical market organizations and events to develop and demonstrate industry expertise.
- Expand relationships with regular face-to-face client visits to build and maintain deep-level partnerships.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years related experience, preferably in online advertising sales or account management
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong understanding of online advertising sales
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.