Display Campaign Manager
New York City
Kinetic Social is looking for a Campaign Manager to traffic and optimize delivery for our top tier advertisers and be responsible for meeting their goals across the Display space. You will be a part of a high performing team, working closely with all parts of our quickly growing company to ensure the best results which is measured by Customer Success.
To accomplish this, you will use Spectrum’s proprietary data platform to equip you with industry-leading insights and optimization abilities. You will be making the daily media purchasing and optimization decisions that result in success for the advertiser. You will be responsible for managing display, mobile, video, and native campaigns throughout the campaign lifecycle. The ideal candidate will bring a solutions-oriented attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Own the entire campaign process for your portfolio of clients.
- Manage the campaign setup and launch between the client and internal teams.
- Traffic creative tags, QA pixel implementation, liaise with third party vendors such as ad verification and survey partners.
- After launch, proactively manage all aspects of campaign delivery by optimizing delivery to meet client goals through constant analysis of data, making decisions to improve performance.
- Work closely with Account Management by understanding client expectations; communicate campaign status, optimization strategies, insights and results back to the clients.
- Troubleshoot technical issues associated with campaign trafficking, pixel implementation, and reporting anomalies/discrepancies.
- Serve as subject matter expert on technology capabilities for Sales, Account Management, and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to development of internal processes and resources to continuously improve the team’s quality of support and scalability.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in ad trafficking or optimization.
- Experience with real time bidding across AppNexus Console is a strong plus.
- Highly proficient with Excel including VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Experience with tracking vendors such from IAS, DoubleVerify, MOAT, comScore, and DFA/DCM highly desirable.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and to manage multiple campaigns and tight deadlines.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented and possess strong communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills coupled with knowledge of analytical methodologies used for optimization and evaluation of multi-channel marketing campaigns (i.e., customer segmentation, predictive response models, marketing analysis, trend analysis, forecasting, etc).
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.