Social Campaign Manager
NEW YORK CITY
Kinetic Social is looking for a Paid Social Campaign Manager to optimize social media buying for our top tier advertisers and be responsible for meeting their goals across the social space. You will be a part of a high performing team, working closely with all parts of our quickly growing company to ensure the best results. To accomplish this, you will use Kinetic Social’s proprietary optimization, reach, and data analysis platforms to equip you with industry-leading insights and optimization abilities. You will be the expert making the daily media purchasing and optimization decisions that result in success for the advertiser. This is not a primarily client focused role; instead, you will be managing ad traffic on a continuing basis to meet client goals.
- Optimize the media buying of social advertisers to meet client goals through constant analysis of data, making decisions to improve performance.
- Use our proprietary management and analytics platforms to assist in strategy suggestions and reporting.
- Identify best practices and processes for optimizing integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Closely work with Account Management team to understand client needs and communicate insights and results back to the clients.
- Provide feedback and input for Product Development efforts.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms.
- 1-3 years of experience in media buying for any of the following - Social, Display, Mobile, or Video channels.
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies used for optimization and evaluation of multi-channel marketing campaigns (i.e., customer segmentation, predictive response models, marketing analysis, trend analysis, forecasting, etc).
- Strong communication skills. Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and to manage multiple campaigns and tight deadlines.
- Problem solving and analytical skills coupled with the ability to act independently across competing priorities.
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.