Vice President, Paid Social Strategy Consulting Practice
Reporting to the CEO, this is an entrepreneurial role that is an integral part of a dynamic, high-performance cross-functional team. As the VP, you will own the scaling of our practice and have the opportunity to build and lead a market leading service organization. You should have a strategic mindset and be able to solve paid social challenges for our clients while identifying opportunity, risk, and maximizing ROI. Responsibilities are centered on building a sector leading practice while collaborating with Sales, Account and Creative teams to develop compelling strategic insights and actionable paid social advertising for Kinetic Social’s client base. We’re looking for a natural leader who is astute, strategic, highly organized, and can distill complex ideas to make them simple and easy to understand. The practice leader must be able to confidently engage with prospective clients and deliver ideas with exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
Areas of focus:
- Owning the P&L and increasing the revenue contribution from this line of business
- Building and leading a team of paid social strategy experts
- Development and evaluation of strategic paid social advertising plans to identify opportunities to maximize client’s achievement of identified business metrics and drive better, more innovative paid social marketing.
- Maintaining a current knowledge of the ever-expanding global capabilities in strategy and planning across Kinetic’s social platform partnership companies (Facebook, Snap, Twitter, Pinterest).
- Consultative “idea selling” to existing clients for ongoing campaign work and for organic and new business growth opportunities.
- “Bringing to life” what Kinetic and partner ecosystem proprietary capabilities can add to a client’s business and how that process can generate competitive differentiators that maximize results for our clients.
- Business Development including driving new business development efforts to demonstrate the power of our strategic process and be able to sell it in with example work
- Establishing repeatable processes to successfully lead clients through identified phases of the consulting engagement including scoping, discovery, ideation, media plan design, modeling, & activation strategy
- Leveraging your insight & expertise in customer segmentation, lifecycle marketing, and customer engagement strategies in developing programmatic approaches in increasing customer lifetime value for our clients
- Using data and analytics to develop the business case opportunity connected to media plan - including quantifying the ROI opportunity and identifying KPIs
- Utilizing your strategy consulting and/or marketing agency experience to both build rapport with clients and delivery recommendations for our retail, e-commerce, & financial services and CPG clients
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional team across program account management, product management, and campaign management - bridging plan design from initial client objectives to optimal execution
- Managing project plans and timelines in facilitating client engagements
- Entrepreneurial and driven to succeed
- Strategic thinker able to derive insight and provide actionable recommendations for client-facing presentations and client deliverables
- Engaging, effective communicator with extensive experience blending creative expression and critical analysis in story-lining comprehensive presentations to marketing leaders
- Diligent, disciplined, & accountable - comfortable in performing at high-level in a dynamic deadline driven environment
- A natural leader in small or large groups
- BA/BS degree / MBA strongly preferred
- Ideally 5 years of experience in a marketing strategy or in a strategically oriented position
- At least 3-5 years successfully growing client relationships in an agency or consulting firm setting
- At least 2+ years managing, mentoring and motivating a team of Strategy professionals.
- Deep understanding of social media
- An understanding of the dramatic changes taking place in marketing, media and technology and how consumer interact with brands.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.