When it comes to implementing a successful social advertising campaign, trust is key: every marketer needs to find a partner they feel comfortable with when it comes to developing and running their campaigns.
So how can you find a social marketing partner who cares about your brand initiatives as much as you do? Here are few guidelines to help you navigate the process:
- To make sure that partner has a holistic perspective, it helps if they have badges of certification from a wide variety of social networks like Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook. These certifications signify a respect, trust, and value of a partner on behalf of those platforms. As such, they’re agents of reassurance for your brand and users.
- In addition, the best social advertising partners offer a broad range of services to fit your budget—from software as a service to managed service to full and comprehensive service. Elements of these include:
- Industry Insight: providing a unique, big picture perspective on current trends
- Campaign Expertise: In-depth campaigns crafted to increase brand awareness, audience engagement, and drive KPI’s to new levels
- Maximizing Budgets: connecting your brand with the right audience while optimizing spend rates
- Brand Assessment: comprehensive analysis to understand the strengths and weaknesses of your brand online
- Roadmap to Success: dynamic post-campaign wrap-up reports that provide plans for future campaigns
- No brand/partner relationship is complete without top-notch products that allows you to manage both your audience and your creative inventory. The most effective tools in the latter field are those that recognize the distinctions between each platform: what works for Facebook won’t work the same way for Twitter.
Ultimately, the responsibility of running your social campaigns should be placed in the hands of a company with not just the best technology, but the vision and experience to wield it.
To read more essential social media marketing know-how, check out our Social 101 page.