Driving Consumers From Screen to Store With Facebook’s Local Awareness Ads
Targeted advertising is not a new phenomenon, but adding location into the digital mix can have huge benefits. It’s not just demographics, it’s geographics!
Rallying the local community can reap great rewards for targeted locations, especially when supporting a new store opening or to boost sales at a specific store. It’s another great tool for advertisers to take advantage of.
Call to action buttons on the ad simplify the user experience. Options include:
- Learn More: Directs to the client website
- Send Message: Messages the business directly
- Call Now: Calls the business directly
- Get Directions: Directs to the business in person
- Map card with your page location: Shows stores included in your campaign on Facebook’s mobile app
To track performance and manage promotions in real time, users can go to Notifications > Local Awareness Ad Results, or Ads Manager.