Complete Creative Control
- Find your most loyal followers. When it comes to sales, customer loyalty is the name of the game. Get to know your most engaged customers and turn their loyalty into repeat transactions. Social media management lets you audit your most frequent customers – their demographic, peak shopping hours, and preferred products and services. Not only does this simplify your job, it also boosts sales and helps start meaningful interactions within your online community.
- Build a strong and positive reputation. Monitoring your online reputation is just as important as paying attention to what your customers are telling you. Effective social media management services help you build and manage that reputation. Find out what people are saying about your brand and know how to respond. These services also give you the ability to sway your audience through your responses or engagement with customers.
- Nip issues in the bud. Defuse unhappy customers and address issues before they escalate. When something goes wrong, people first turn to social media to voice complaints and dissatisfaction. But most of the time, they just want to know that you care. Convert disgruntled buyers into advocates for your brand. Social media management assures them that you are determined to give them a positive experience.
Dedication and expertise. A social media management agency has the level of skill and expertise that you may not have access to in-house. Finding and retaining top talent is no mean feat. It also costs time and money. The good news is that you can find it all in one place.
A social media management company stays updated on the latest social media developments so that you can ride the fumes of trending topics and speak your customers’ language. Guided by data and tools, they execute campaigns flawlessly and report back on brand performance.
Social never sleeps. To stay relevant, you have to be consistent when it comes to delivering content and interacting with customers. Having a designated social media manager means that not having to think about your next post. With over 15 years of experience and a dedicated team of social media experts, Kinetic Social can get the job done.
A different perspective. A social media agency can offer an unbiased opinion of your brand’s social media presence. Whether you’re stuck or simply don’t know where to start, an agency will give your online presence a look over to find out what’s working and what’s not.
From a social media audit to competitor analysis, they will help you position your brand on social, as well as refine and target your messaging. They pull insight from previous clients and past campaigns so that you can benefit from the lessons they’ve learned.
Get it right from the get-go. Kinetic Social elevates insights to create and highlight compelling messages. We’ve worked on 189 projects and 247 social media campaigns to date. Leverage our knowledge and gain access to our Social Media Manager, which gives you control over content across channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do you charge for social media management?
Before hiring a company to do social media management, Melbourne business owners should assess their budget. A typical social media marketing retainer in Australia can cost anywhere from $500 to $22,000 a month depending on package inclusions and your business requirements. The cost also depends on the method, output, and size of the company you’ll be working with.Kinetic Social offers a free media audit on top of its social media management services. With a team of 17 social media experts, we like to keep it small but cost-effective. We are sensitive to the needs of business owners who want to maximise their spending and resources.
- What is the best social media management tool?
Social media management tools help you keep track of content and interactions across multiple social media channels, in a single interface. But with the large volume of free and paid tools out there today, it can be difficult to choose.Kinetic Social is designing Social Media Manager, a tool that gives you full control over creative across different platforms. Not only does it enable you to track content, it also helps you identify effective messages and responsive audiences.
From the Central Dashboard, you’ll be able to view all creatives that are in the market, along with performance and spend. It shows you which audiences are most responsive to specific pieces of content so that you can deliver better, more targeted messages.
- Why is social media management important?
Social media lets you connect with past, present, and prospective customers. Having an active social media presence lets them know that your brand exists and that you have products and services that meet their needs.However, building brand awareness and engaging with customers is time-consuming. It also requires a specific set of skills and tools, the lack of which could result in counterproductive, if not harmful, posts and campaigns that can do more damage to your business.
That’s where social media management steps in. A social media manager follows best practices when it comes to developing content, scheduling posts, and responding to comments and messages from customers.
- What skills are required of a social media manager?
An effective social media manager has the following skills:
- Strategic planning
- Community management
- Content planning and optimization
- Writing skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
But it’s not enough to hire a social media manager who has the skill and experience needed to get the job done. They must have a good handle on your brand personality and voice to maintain cohesion across different channels.
They must also believe in what you’re trying to do as a business owner. When their values and goals are aligned with yours, you’re more likely to have a collaborative and fruitful partnership. Kinetic Social believes in innovation, but we also take a caring and honest approach to our work.
- Why should I hire a social media manager?
There are clear and undeniable benefits to having a professional manage your social media presence. While it’s good to have employees pitch in with social media management, an expert can give your efforts direction so that you can make the most of your online activity.Hiring an expert means having unique, consistent, and high quality content that your target audience will love. With a social media expert making regular posts and knowing which content performs well on specific platforms, you can grow your social media following, drive traffic to your site, and deliver quick responses to comments and messages.
It also frees up your time, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business.
- What does a social media management company do?
An effective social media management agency enhances your online reputation, engages customers, and drives quality traffic to your site. They take over social media campaigns and daily activities, including:
- Developing original and relevant content
- Curating and managing all published content
- Monitoring, listening, and responding to social media users
- Managing and expanding your online community
- Overseeing design efforts and ensuring visual cohesion
- Monitoring online reviews and responding with care
- Analysing key metrics
- Compiling reports
Your social media management company acts as an advocate for your brand on social media, engaging customers and responding appropriately when necessary.
Social Media Strategy
Social Media Management
Social Media Advertising
Social Media Campaigns
Social Media Analytics
Social Media Designs
Get a Free Social Media Audit
Request your free social media audit today or speak to us about your campaign.